Added my Great Aunt Mary Ann McManus Runser (1925-2013) to the website.
Added my “Uncle” Frank Harned (1927-2013) to the website.
Updated genealogical data for Margaret Moore Trimble (daughter of Asa & Mary Sharkey Moore of Conneaut OH).
1) Added marriage & burial info for Martha Richmond & Thomas Dudley.
2) Corrected death date for Palmer Carpenter
1. Updated genealogical data to reflect death certificates received over the several months:
- Cody McMANUS (Erie PA, 2 Jan 1932)
- Don KENNEDY (Santa Barbara CA, 5 Nov 1942)
- Harry E TAGG (Omaha NE, 17 Apr 1910)
- Steve HOLLEY (Erie PA, 10 Oct 1947)
2. Added Edward F KENNEDY’s second wife and children. His life after the death of his first wife, Mary Catherine Fitzgerald were previously unknown.
3. Updated genealogical data for Mildred CONVILLE STONEY and Vera CONVILLE MARTIN’s family.
Updated Tagg Family Biographical Sketch and individual data & photos from numerous articles from the Omaha World-Herald newspaper and follow-on research (e.g., censuses).
Added Tagg subpages for the most revealing articles:
- Tagg 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Harry E. Tagg Obit
- W.B. Tagg Bio – Omaha Gate City (1917)
- Her Men All Soldiers, Proud Mother (Nellie Inbody Tagg)
- Mrs Tagg Burned But Saves Life (1916)
Found Edward F. Kennedy’s death record in Albuquerque, Bernalillo Co., New Mexico (11 Feb 1918). This was the first sighting after his wife’s death on 8 Apr 1905. Edward F. Kennedy (printer for Pittsburgh Gazette) married Mary Catherine Fitzgerald in Pittsburgh in 1903. The location of Mary Kennedy’s death remains unknown (not recorded in the Pittsburgh death index). Edward still hasn’t been found in the 1910 US Census.